Much more than a mere language school
OFFICE IS OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
While the current COVID-19 restrictions are in place, we are supporting adult learners by offering a combination of virtual learning with a teacher and online learning with Rosetta Stone®.
- Learner must have access to the Internet and to a desktop computer or laptop (cell phones are not conducive to our virtual format)
- All virtual classes will be held through Google Meet and classwork will be delivered through the use of a platform such as Google Classroom, Edmodo or Google Docs
- A certain number of online hours working in the Rosetta Stone® application are required depending on the course (your teacher will confirm the number of hours)
YMCA Language Assessment Center
To register for a non-credit French or English course, a free language assessment is required by the YMCA Language Assessment Center for all categories listed below:
- Applicants with refugee status and convention refugees
- Permanent residents
- Canadian citizens born outside of Canada whose native language is not English or French
- Temporary workers and students who have received approval of their application for permanent residence
- Live-in domestic workers holding a work permit are eligible for a subsidy
For more information or to book an appointment, please visit the website of the YMCA Language Assessment Center or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-404-1559.
- All registration fees are non-refundable unless the course is cancelled by Éducation permanente.
- Additional registration fees apply to non-subsidized learners.
Coming soon! New video tutorials to help you with our online platforms.