Much more than a mere language school

Which documents will I need to register?

For high school students:

Please prepare these documents before registering :
– An identity document (only for students EXCLUDING CECCE *)
– Proof of residence (only for students EXCLUDING CECCE *)
– Guidance counselor authorization in PDF or PNG format
– Letter from Pathways program management, if applicable

For adult students or without a guidance counselor:

Please prepare these documents before registering:
– An ID
– Proof of residence
– Your last school transcript
These documents will need to be uploaded and sent to us so that we can verify your identity and place of residence.

All uploaded documents will be deleted after the registration period.